“BELONGING, EXCELLENCE AND COMMUNITY”
These three key words summarise how we go about our learning:
- We all belong and are proud of our College.
- We have high expectations of ourselves and all College members,
- We know each other well and can make the most of our talents and strengths.
- All students achieve their highest learning potential through our coordinated program from K-12.
- All students are valued as individuals and learn in a safe, inclusive and supportive environment.
- All students are enthusiastic, cooperative and develop as independent learners, ready for life’s opportunities and challenges.
- All staff are valued and supported through strong partnerships with parents, students and community members.
- The College is integral to our Community and responsive to its needs and aspirations.